Thursday, April 02, 2009

reading old posts

I've had this blog since 2005. Its seen me through the darkest and happiest days and I've always had something to share. Lately, I've had less and less to say. With the gaps in the narrative, I dont know how to continue this story authentically. So I spent an hour today, reading old posts. Warmed by the comments I've received. Smiling at the stuff which used to bug me. Snapshots of my life with the crayolas when they were smaller and when everyday, was a big big adventure in this new thing, called motherhood.

I miss those days.

I miss being vulnerable and at once, more grateful for all the tiny blessings. 

I miss posting with that level of intensity on this insignificant blogspot. 

3 Comments:

Anonymous ivan said...

Noooooo! You've not reached the destination yet.

I'm not good at motivating people, but here's a shot:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ninjahellokitty/3362046880/in/set-72157615360242131/

Keep on running.

10:20 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

hee hee ivan that made me smile and hey, its been 5 years now and you're still there. That counts for something :)

5:40 AM  
Blogger opus2 said...

keep posting! it's really not about the significant events. It's about all the little things... little moments... :)

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home