Wednesday, August 22, 2007

by the way...

Once you get your own myspace band page, there is no end to the limits of whoring in order to get friends on your profile.

Today I resorted to calling my baby bro, Herbert.

Me: I haven't talked to you for some time.

Herb: I've got a girlfriend now you know.

Me: Yah, Sherbert! hehe

Herb: Her name is Luwyn. She's really intelligent. There is a lot of chemistry. I can really talk to her.

Me: Is she a Kling-on?

Herb: No, we don't see each other everday."

Me: Cool. "By the way" I have a myspace band page now you know.

Herb: I'll check it out.

Me: I'm making FRIENDS in there too. Dyou have a myspace?

Herb: No. Tell you what, I'll make you a profile then I'll friend you ok?


Mission accomplished :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was only on the 3rd time I read it that I realised that Kling-on wasn't a Star Trek reference.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

JM - well, there are kling-ons and the non-kling ons when it comes to relationships.

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha...this is cute. Your bro sure knows you well. Give me your myspace profile lah...I also friend you. (I hope I can remember my login details :p)

3:10 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Sesame - i put up the link on the top right hand corner of my blog. See? Myspace Songs. Friend me!

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home