Tuesday, August 14, 2007

my girly girl

One of the biggest nightmares I had attached to having a daughter is having to tie her hair. I am crap at tying hair. Absolutely hopeless.

Turns out that Alix is a girly girl who likes nothing more than wearing dresses, the colour pink in all her clothes and having her hair tied up and decorated with little clips. All this is very alien to me. When I pick up little girl fashions for her, I have to think about not what my 3 year old self would want to wear (dungarees and tshirts) but what Alix (the dress and skirt loving) would want to wear. When she wants her hair tied up, I call out for GRACE!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...a bit different from you who hardly wears skirt?

But you did a great job of tying her hair. She looks cute!

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good grief! I bet she's receiving HBO! ;PPP

11:33 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Sesame - yah, don't know where that came from. My helper tied the hair.I just snapped the photo.

Ivn - I had to think quite hard before I got that. Haha.

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home