Sunday, December 24, 2006

All I want for Christmas

You don't have to visit Santa's toyland to find toys. These are toys in the shower tray which are there all year round.



I don't need a present when all I want is right here.


No sleeping in late too when the tiny occupants go shopping at 7 am.



Free man for grabs. The cutest member of my family, my baby bro Herbert aged 30 has offered himself up for the Free for all Christmas Grab! He bears resemblance to Tay Ping Hui and some say Ekin Cheng. 1.8 m. Eats healthily but smokes too much. If you fancy babysitting duties with the crayolas and see yourself nagging at him to stop smoking, you have passed the sister's audition.

In his own words "Lets just say that in love and relationships, I am very PASSIONATE."


2 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Mum aka Ivy Ong said...

your blog becoming matching making service ah!

7:04 AM  
Blogger Crazy Mum aka Ivy Ong said...

by the way my hair still needs combing.....sucks

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home