Monday, May 29, 2006

Part 1

Between here and the last time I posted, I became possessed by a spirit.

This demon came upon me quite unsuspectingly. It all started when Gary wanted to take a look at his old school – St. Andrew’s. We drove down on a rainy day and he guided me up to his old school building.

“This was where we sang the national anthem. When the boys graduated from primary school we would line up in a row and run across the field to the secondary school. That was the only time we were allowed to run on the field. The secondary school boys would cheer as we ran across…”

There was a lot of pride in his voice.

“You know, we really should start thinking of where we are going to send Shane and Alix for primary school.”

And as soon as he said those words, that demon spirit possessed me. PRIMARY ONE REGISTRATION.

To be continued.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home